Hyatt Spa Concierge (Part Time) in BEAVER CREEK, Colorado
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa | With sweeping views from the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa redefines the summer getaway in Colorado’s Vail Valley. Embrace Vail’s finest golf courses, whitewater river rafting, fly fishing and scenic hiking trails—all just outside our doorstep. Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is seeking colleagues with unmatched service./We care for people so they can be their best./// / / At Allegria Spa, you canescape to the mountains for an elevated luxury experience of sophistication and relaxation. Drawing inspiration from our stunning alpine surroundings at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, this tranquil destination offers restorative elements of nature for peak mind and body rejuvenation. * * The Spa Concierge will host and foster an atmosphere of calm and relaxation. Primary responsibilities include scheduling treatments, guest registration and processing forms of payment to include room charges, credit cards and cash. As a Spa Concierge you will be responsible for spa reservations, whether it is a deluxe spa package or an individual spa treatment. This position is also responsible for making product and treatment recommendations to spa guests. This individual promotes wellness and serves as the final point of contact for an indigenous spa experience. If you have spa reception experience in a spa resort or hotel spa, we'd love to hear from you!
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment. * Refined verbal and written communication skills. Why Work at Hyatt?
- Enjoy free employee meals in our employee dining hall
- Discounted & Complimentary Hotel Room Nights
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time colleagues)
- Retirement savings plan
- Excellent training and professional development
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you. /Our Values/: Respect | Integrity | Humility | Empathy | Creativity | Fun
Primary Location: US-CO-Beaver Creek
Organization: Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: BEA000030
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.