Hyatt Houseperson - Events (On Call) in BELLEVUE, Washington
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Houseperson - Events is responsible for setting up and breaking down all meeting spaces with tables/chairs/water, etc. This person must have good communication skills as well as the ability to lift moderate weight. This is a fast paced position.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be on your feet for up to 8 hours.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Ability to work any day of the week, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work overnight, as this position is an overnight position.
Primary Location: US-WA-Bellevue
Organization: Hyatt Regency Bellevue
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: On-call/Casual
Req ID: BEL001571
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.