Hyatt Sunriver Resort Licensed Massage Therapist at Sage Springs Spa in BEND, Oregon
Join the dynamic Sunriver Resort Sage Springs Team!
A Massage Therapist responsible for delivery of exceptional massage and body treatments. Must have good communication skills and exceptional customer service skills. Must also have appropriate certifications.
- Provides prompt service with each appointment and performs services within the appropriate allotted time
- Reports to work on time and according to posted schedule
- Performs chair massages at various resort events
- Provides general resort information for guests
- Attends appropriate resort and departmental meetings
- Provides consistent professional body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices
- Is flexible with schedules, supporting the needs of the spa
- Properly cares for the equipment and uses proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls
- Has complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products while educating and training guests in these areas
- Actively promotes home care programs, meeting minimum retail sales goals
- Upholds the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures
- Maintains an up to date working knowledge of all resort amenities as well as any special events
* High school diploma or equivalent * At least two years previous experience giving massage and body treatments in a similar setting preferred * Valid Oregon massage therapy license required * At least one year customer service experience required
Primary Location: US-Oregon-Sunriver
Organization: Sunriver Resort
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: SUN000350
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.