Hyatt Marketing Coordinator in BISHKEK, Kyrgyzstan
We are looking for a qualified Social Media Coordinator to join the Sales & Marketing team at Hyatt Regency Bishkek. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, and/or graphic design, we would like to meet you. Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community. We are looking for a candidate who is creative, eager to learn about new ways to engage a social media audience, and a story teller who can highlight the resort’s amenities and experiences in a compelling way. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all social media communications.
• Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
• Create and manage a social media schedule to keep posting and content timely and consistent.
• Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts.
• Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
• Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
• Organize and participate in hotel events to build.
• Coordinate with the Marketing and Communications Director to ensure brand consistency, ensuring content is on-brand, on style, quality, and tone.
• Liaise with F&B, Sales, Front Office departments and other key internal and external stakeholders to determine how promotions, events, campaigns, and initiatives can be best supported through good content creation.
• Manage paid social media campaigns, including content creation and curation, audience targeting, and budget optimization.
• Track and report on analytics for social media sites.
• Identify new content opportunities, explore ways to repurpose existing content throughout our sites, monitor website traffic as it pertains to the blog and social media, respond to website feedback, and offer suggestions to content based on website analytics and usability.
• Conduct social media reviews and provide regular results reports.
• Adopt better content creation practices through frequent testing of new content.
• Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists.
• Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English/Russian/Kyrgyz.
• Hands on experience with social media management for brands.
• Ability to interpret social media analytics.
• Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels.
• Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
• A combination of education, training and experience equivalent to an undergraduate degree in Communications, Graphic Design, English or a related field.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and social media platforms.
• Skills in Adobe Creative Suite and photography is a plus.
Primary Location: KG-Bishkek
Organization: Hyatt Regency Bishkek
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: BIS000167
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.