Hyatt Massage Therapist in BOSTON, Massachusetts
The Massage Therapist is responsible for administering Exhale massage and body treatments, according to standard operating procedures. In addition, she/he is responsible for learning specialty services, as requested by management. The Exhale Massage Therapist is required to build a repeat clientele, and actively participate in retail sales.
- Administer all scheduled massage treatments and related spa services, according to standard operating procedures.
- Generate sales and revenue by recommending and/or up-selling Exhale products and services.
- Maintain an ongoing repeat clientele.
- Continue ongoing education in massage therapy practices.
- Attend associate meetings and workshops.
- Maintain the cleanliness of individual treatment rooms, according to standard operating procedures.
- Follow Exhale protocol for client greeting, goal setting, health history documentation, and follow-up communications.
- Assist with special projects, events, and promotions as needed.
- Adhere to all corporate, departmental and spa operational policies and procedures.
- Respond to guest questions and associate concerns in a timely, professional manner.
- Maintain a high level of guest rapport and service.
- Adhere to company guidelines and core values.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all Exhale classes, services, and products.
Demonstrate positive attitude and actions through a display of courtesy, service, cooperation, hospitality, sensitivity and professionalism to internal guests .
Education and/or Skills Required
Massage Therapy license as required by state and/or county law.
- Minimum of one (1) year working in a professional spa environment.
- Current CPR certification.
- Must be enthusiastic, motivated, and a team player.
- Display good organizational, written, and verbal skills.
Primary Location: US-MA-Boston
Organization: Exhale Battery Wharf
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: BOS002071
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.