Hyatt Guest Experience Supervisor (Front of House Blended) in CALGARY, Canada
We are looking for a Guest Experience Supervisor (Front of House Blended)
This newly-created position of Guest Experience Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Guest Experience Managers with the smooth operations of the Front of House areas, which includes Front Desk, Concierge, Bell, Door, Valet VIP Driver, Regency Club Lounge, Thomson’s Restaurant, Sandstone Lounge, In-Room Dining and Bakers Café. The Guest Experience Supervisor will split their work week between the schedules of front office and Outlets.
As a Guest Experience Supervisor you will be responsible for:
· Assisting both the front office and outlets teams
· Supervisor, support and assist the service teams in ensuring daily duties are performed at a exceptional level
· Provide suggestions for implementation and training as required
· Training and coaching team members
· Ensure delivery of exceptional guest experience
· First point of contact for any escalated service situations
· Providing resolutions to our guests concerns with a high level of satisfaction
· Assist with report generation, scheduling, payroll and inventory management as required.
Why Hyatt Regency Calgary
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
/ 2017 Employer of Choice, Hyatt Regency Calgary - Alberta Hotel & Lodging Association /
/ Hyatt rated #9 in fortune 100 best companies to work for in 2018 /
We Are Energizing: When speaking with our guests, we are dynamic, refreshing and stimulating
We Are Clever: Here, we do things the smart way, not just the way they’ve always been done before. We’re always thinking one step ahead, satisfying guests’ needs in unique, delightful and surprising ways, as they go through their day.
We Are Confident: We’re innovators and experts at providing the experiences, care and amenities our guests want, all delivered with enthusiasm and pride. They can feel relaxed and confident because we’ve got everything covered.
Hyatt associates work in a 24/7 environment that demands exceptional performance and shifts that may change due to business needs, yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- Service-oriented style with professional presentation skills
- F&B service experience, preferably as a lead or supervisor
- Front Office service experience, preferably as a lead or supervisor
- Familiarity with Hyatt operating systems (Opera, Micros) and Microsoft Office preferred)
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service, calm and collected presence under pressure
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills, and excellent attention to detail
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal, decision-making and administrative skills
- ProServe certification or ability to acquire within 30 days
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with clean driving abstract
- Hotel/Hospitality degree an asset
Primary Location: CA-AB-Calgary
Organization: Hyatt Regency Calgary
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Hotel Operations
Req ID: CAL001990