Hyatt Housekeeper/Room Attendant (Part-Time) in CALGARY, Canada
We are looking for a Room Attendant/Housekeeper (Part-Time) We have an exciting opportunity within our Housekeeping Team as a Part-Time Room Attendant. The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of our guest rooms.
As a Room Attendant, you will be accountable for:
- lifting, push and pull and moderate amount of weight
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Having a Strong attention to detail
- Communicating with guests
- Vacuuming, dusting and cleaning all aspects of guest rooms
- Restocking and maintaining supplies on a daily basis
- Changing linens on beds
Working within a specified timelines to complete required number of rooms
Why Hyatt Regency Calgary At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
We Are Energizing: When speaking with our guests, we are dynamic, refreshing and stimulating
We Are Clever: Here, we do things the smart way, not just the way they’ve always been done before. We’re always thinking one step ahead, satisfying guests’ needs in unique, delightful and surprising ways, as they go through their day.
We Are Confident: We’re innovators and experts at providing the experiences, care and amenities our guests want, all delivered with enthusiasm and pride. They can feel relaxed and confident because we’ve got everything covered.
Hyatt associates work in a 24/7 environment that demands exceptional performance and shifts that may change due to business needs, yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform assigned duties with a strong attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with a minimum of supervision
- Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with co-workers and the public
- Ability to exert physical effort consistent with cleaning an industry standard number of rooms per shift
- Passion for people and ensuring their every need is satisfied
- Ability to lift/push up to 40 lbs
- Availability to work mornings & weekend shifts
Primary Location: CA-AB-Calgary
Organization: Hyatt Regency Calgary
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: CAL002049
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.