Hyatt Cook in CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. The Entry Level Cook is a culinary position that requires basic culinary skills or related cooking experience and good communication skills. This is typically a production position that requires total supervision and training.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in cook jobs: Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Must be reliable; willing to work a flexible schedule, days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- A minimum of one-year prior hotel and/or restaurant cooking experience preferred.
- The ability to operate, maintain and properly clean culinary equipment.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and interact.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
This position requires standing, full mobility, and the ability to lifting, carrying and pulling up to 50 pounds.
This is a great opportunity to get a start with Hyatt as a cook. For immediate consideration of the cook position, click Apply Now and complete an application for the cook position on the Hyatt Careers Site!
Primary Location: US-MA-Cambridge
Organization: Hyatt Regency Cambridge
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CAM002088