Hyatt Assistant Manager Event Services/Banquets in CANBERRA, Australia
Hyatt Hotel Canberra is seeking an experienced, outgoing Food and Beverage professional to lead our Event Service team.
This is a full time role reporting to our Associate Director of Food and Beverage. The successful candidate will be responsible for successfully running the Event Service department according to the established brand standards of Hyatt International, providing courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times to guests. You will also be responsible to manage the department as a successful independent profit centre, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction while operating within budget, helping to ensure the department's financial success. Further duties include recruitment and coaching of new associates, planning of rosters and delegation of tasks and responsibilities, ensuring our brand promise is consistently delivered.
The successful candidate will have:-
- Current supervisory/managerial experience in a similar environment
- Excellent communication skills with a great eye for detail
- High energy and hotel career aspirations
- Good business acumen
- Excellent organisational skills equally matched with strong people skills
In return, Hyatt Hotel Canberra offers:-
- Competitive pay rates
- Subsidised meals
- Discounted and complimentary accommodation at Hyatt properties worldwide
- Laundered uniforms
- Career succession planning
- Please ensure that you have discussed your interest in this position with your Human Resources Departmentbeforeyou apply online.
Primary Location: AU-CT-Canberra
Organization: Hyatt Hotel Canberra
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CAN000937
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.