Hyatt Assistant Director of Sales in CANNES, France
Come and join the Hotel Martinez, member of the Unbound Collection by Hyatt as our new Assistant Director of Sales !
Directed by the Director of Sales & Marketing, the Assistant Director of Sales is responsible for ensuring the sales manpower resources are deployed effectively to drive revenue streams across the key markets of the Hotel Martinez. The role involves preparing clear sales strategies for key market segments and channels of distribution and ensuring the agreed sales plans are implemented in accordance with industry best practice.
· Reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing for sales direction and performance delivery.
· Overseas the planning, deployment and day to day functioning of the sales team
· Formulates clear statements of objectives for the department and ensures their timely implementation.
· Develops realistic, transparent goals broken down by market segment and geographical market, presented in the form of a personal business plan. Monitors systematically the revenue performance of key retention, development and acquisition accounts.
· Assist the DOSM to foster close long term relationship with key leisure and group accounts and to qualify accounts by decision maker, influencer, booker, channel and guest.
· Introduce the Managing Director, Hotel Manager and Director of Sales and Marketing to key players within key organizations.
· Represent The Hotel MARTINEZ at key events, sales trips, roadshows, product launches, and media events.
· Participate in planning and organizing key exhibitions, roadshows and sales trips to maximize the brand coverage of The Hotel Martinez and optimize the production of short, medium and long term business for Hotel Martinez
· Is responsible for preparing and overseeing the individual sales personnel action plan that effectively delivers the hotel revenue goals assigned to them along with DOSM.
· Assists as requested by the DOSM with the preparation of specific marketing initiatives.
· Source competitive intelligence and feedback to DOSM and Managing Director.
· To conduct timely sales meetings with the sales team to provide appropriate levels of professional direction on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
· Liaise professionally and timely with all department heads as it relates to the coordination of sales issues to ensure their effective execution.
· Ensures proper and timely submission of recurrent and ad-hoc reports.
· Evaluates the sales teams skill set and recommends training plans to the DOSM that will improve the ability and worth of our sales team to the hotels.
· Carries out other reasonable duties that may be assigned to him from time to time and as directed by the DOSM
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
•Minimum of two (2) years’ international experience in a similar managerial position, ideally in a luxury 5 star hotel
•English – excellent oral and written skills
•Additional language – beneficial
•Problem solving and decision making
•Adaptability / flexibility
•Target and results oriented
Primary Location: France-Cannes
Organization: Hotel Martinez
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CAN001117
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.