Hyatt Outlet manager (F/M) in CANNES, France
Opened in the late 1920s, the Hôtel Martinez embodies the light-heartedness of the Côte d'Azur and the Mediterranean lifestyle. Known for its warm and friendly atmosphere full of zest for life, this is and was the place to see and be seen on the Croisette. Inspired by the Art Deco style of the landmark and the colors of the Côte d'Azur, interior designer Pierre-Yves Rochon breathes new life into this Green Globe-certified luxury hotel in Cannes.
Typical activities: - Achievement of Financial Objectives (Revenue, GOP). - Customer satisfaction Hotel and passage, and development of recognition. - Increased reputation, and visibility on Social Networks (Instagram, Tripadvisor, etc.).
- Update of the F & B Marketing Toolkit.
- Updating Procedures and Standards.
- Create and ensure a Training Plan.
- Establishment of a Upsell Program.
- Participate in the development of cards and sales media.
- Collaborate on pricing.
- Offer hardware investments, improvements and innovations.
- Develop Talents in the Point of Sale, in another Hotel Service, or in the Hyatt Group.
- Optimize Team Schedules according to activity and seasonality.
- Manage the complaints and claims of the Clients and inform the Management.
- Cost optimization (Payroll, Cost of Sales, Other Expenses).
- Realization of Menu Engineerings.
- Maintenance of work tools, control of Grooming, Hygiene and HACCP standards.
- Respect the labor legislation in force.
- Control of billing and procedures.
- Conduct end-of-season evaluations in line with the performance of the Collaborators.
PROFIL: We are looking for an F & B expert with a bachelor's degree, an apprenticeship or a diploma in hotel management or catering management with at least two years of professional experience as Restaurant Manager, Outlet Manager or Assistant Manager.
-Education: Bac 2 minimum degree in Hospitality / F&B Management - Experience: Minimum 2 years
- Aptitudes: • Leadership and entrepreneurship • Passion for the transmission of knowledge, trainer • Sense of listening, hospitality and diplomacy • Managerial capacity • Innovation and creativity • Integrity, discretion and confidentiality • Stress resistance • Proficiency in French and English
Primary Location: France-Cannes
Organization: Hotel Martinez
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Food and Beverage
Req ID: CAN001091
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.