Hyatt Lead Room Attendant- Full Time in CARMEL, California
Job Overview:Performs a higher standard of cleaning than all other room attendant. Attention to detail must be at its peak to ensure guest rooms are maintained for guest satisfaction. This position requires self-inspecting of arrival rooms. It will also require working with the Room Supervisors to assist the improvement of any team members that require this help. This position will be responsible for inspecting the surrounding room attendants and their sections. This will guarantee that the entire Zone is well maintained and up to the standards our guests expect.
Essential Job Functions:
- Bring down dirty linens as well as stock clean linen in proper locations keeping track of inventories for the day, etc.
- Working alongside Engineering to maintain guest rooms to have little to no flaws. I.e. frayed carpet, painting needs, leaking faucets, mold, or caulking.
- Using all chemicals and work tools safely.
- Assist with training new and current personnel on satisfactory cleaning standards
- Utilize Hotsos to report any defects inside and outside guest rooms. Include pictures as needed
- Inspecting rooms and ensuring all items are in room for arriving guests
- Assist in helping not just your section but the entire Zone to be at a high guest standard.
- Scheduling room projects with manager to ensure all areas of guest rooms are well maintained.
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment. * Refined verbal and written communication skills * Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight
Primary Location: US-CA-Carmel
Organization: Carmel Valley Ranch
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CAR002742
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.