Hyatt Information System Manager in CHANGCHUN, China
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectation.
- To ensure that all computer systems and networks used within the hotel provide as near as possible uninterrupted service to the hotel operations. Provide technical assistance and advice to hotel management.
- To ensure that the most is obtained from the hotel’s investment in hardware and software. Provide effective training and support.
- To effectively manage all communication networks that is used internally within the hotel and all gateways to external networks. Assist in the provision of IS related services to hotel guests.
- Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Information Systems and/or Computer Programming. Networking experience would be an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Information Systems Manager or Assistant Informations Systems Manager in large operation with advanced technology.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
Primary Location: CN-22-Changchun
Organization: Hyatt Regency Changchun
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CHA002127