Hyatt Reservationist in CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina
The Reservation Agent primary responsibility is to handle guest room reservation requests for the hotel, provide guest with hotel facility information and answer questions relating to the hotel and local area. Must be able to type 35 wpm and have excellent communication skills.
• knowledge of four-star customer service standards
• Proficient computer skills on Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word
• Excellent and professional communication skills
• Previous guest service experience
• Highly detailed, and able to maintain excellent organizational skills – while working in a fast pace environment.
• Experience with Delphi, Synxis CRS, and Maestro PMS (preferred, but not required)
Primary Location: US-NC-Chapel Hill
Organization: The Carolina Inn
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: CHA002427
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.