Hyatt Administrative Assistant - Legal & Corporate Affairs in CHICAGO, Illinois
The Admin Assistance II position entails the following duties:
- Project management support and administrative leadership to the Corporate Secretarial / Securities team.
- Assistance in managing global legal entities database and preparing and managing corporate filings.
- Processing of legal invoices.
- Word processing in Microsoft Word.
- Preparing and maintaining Excel spreadsheets
- Scheduling of meetings.
- Processing expense reports.
- General admin management support.
- Process invoices.
- Manages global legal entities and corporate filings
- Obtain signatures from proper entity officers.
- Word Processing and Excel spreadsheet maintenance
- Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt core values . The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Experience * What is the minimum level of experience required to do this job? Example: 2 years of supervisory experience. * 5 years administrative and/or project management experience, or other relevant experience is ideal.
Computer Skills * Microsoft Word required, Excel strongly preferred, Power Point preferred.
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Organization: Hyatt Corporate Office
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CHI009495
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.