Hyatt Associate Manager, Loyalty Marketing in CHICAGO, Illinois
The Loyalty Marketing Associate Manager is a key creative and strategic member of the World of Hyatt Marketing team that will support the growth of the World of Hyatt Loyalty program and the Hyatt brand. This role will support the development and executions of partnership marketing communications with direct responsibility of the items listed below with the goal to drive program enrollment, member engagement and increase revenue:
•Brand management of the Hyatt corporate brand •Marketing and communictions for partners promotions •Communications strategy for new partnerships •Translation process for progam execution
As an essential member of the World of Hyatt loyalty marketing team, the Associate Manager will be responsible for understanding the loyalty program and the value it provides members. This role will be expected to develop and execute integrated marketing plans and communications to support global initiatives to drive membership growth, incremental stay activity and member engagement. This includes writing agency briefs and initiating assignments with cross-functional teams, managing internal and external resources to develop, execute and translate communications for a variety of marketing channels including email, website, direct mail, in-hotel, social, digital, app and more.
The role requires a critical thinker with proven success in project management, strong communication skills with the ability to communicate well with others (both one on one and presentation environments), attention to detail and ability to operate in a fast paced, deadline environment. The Associate Manger will be a champion of the loyalty program, the brand standards and ensure all marketing closely adheres to them.
- Support brand management of Hyatt (Brand identity, guidelines and standards, BEG updates, photo library, etc.
- Develop marketing plans and agency briefs and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns to support member acquisition, retention and engagement
- Manage creative process with external agency and internal review process with business stakeholders
- Lead marketing planning, creative development and implementation of communications to support loyalty partnership programs
- Understands and utilizes data to assist in developing recommendations for targeted marketing campaigns and assessing data to determine communication effectiveness
- Responsible for managing third party vendors/agencies to support membership collateral inventory and reprints
- Manage cross-functional internal teams to effectively support project execution. Keeps appropriate resources informed. Manages timelines to ensure work is completed on time
- Responsible for testing communications, offers, evaluating data plans for targeted messaging and end to end translation process
- Manage budgets for projects
- Knowledge of Hyatt’s systems and operational procedures to execute initiatives
- Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt core values
The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- 5 years of Marketing experience required with proven success in developing and executing integrated marketing communication programs.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with an ability to multi-task and meet many timely deadlines.
- Highly professional and able to appropriately represent company to external partners.
- Must have understanding of multiple marketing channels and the ability to connect the dots strategically, creatively and operationally
- Must be able to support multiple high-profile projects, with strong project management skills and ability to operate in a fast paced, deadline driven, highly matrixed organization
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Critical thinker and solutions oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to effectively communicate cross-functionally, with external agencies and through all levels of management
- Innovative and forward thinking, keeping up with the latest marketing, loyalty and digital/social media trends while proactively incorporating new ideas
- Positive and can do attitude
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Excel, PowerPoint (Presentation skills)
- Some travel required, not more than 10% of the time
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Organization: Hyatt Corporate Office
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CHI009231
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.