Hyatt Brand Manager, Hyatt Regency in CHICAGO, Illinois
The Brand Manager, Hyatt Regency will be responsible for helping to develop plans and execute projects and initiatives that support the broader short and long-term brand strategy. With a heavy focus on supporting brand marketing initiatives, the in-hotel guest experience, and Marketing Communications, the Brand Manager collaborates with Consumer Insights, Operations, Sales and Field Marketing to ensure the brand remains relevant to guests and that all initiatives support the brand promise and drives business objectives.
Supports the Director, Global Brands by ensuring great attention to detail and follow through of all relevant strategic and tactical elements. Drives excellent internal communication about all pertinent brand activities and supports the growth of a cohesive and passionate group of brand advocates (marketing, operations, development) in corporate, regional and field locations.
- Steward of the brand that supports our brand promise, vision, position and architecture to achieve overall business goals for the brand.
- Helps engages, inspires and galvanizes the organization around the brand vision, position and strategies to provide clarity in bringing them to life in each functional area.
- Participates in brand strategy discussions helps develop focused tactical initiatives to support goals and strategies.
- Helps to coordinate and support integrated marketing campaigns and works collaboratively with in-house creative team and external agencies to ensure consistency within a determined communications hierarchy and within brand and global style guides.
- Participates on a cross-functional team to develop new partnerships/experiences deeply rooted in customer empathy and insights. * Analyzes global consumer trends and competitor information, and segments to help identify opportunities for growth. * Works collaboratively with consumer insights & operations teams to identify new customer needs & insights to design and develop new guest experience elements. * Together with Research & Analytics, studies global guest, competitive set and hotel performance as part of a situation and customer segmentation assessment. * Reviews and recommends guest specific in-hotel communications and provides feedback on consistency with the marketing and brand plans. * Regularly communicates brand updates to key brand stakeholders and drives transparent and excellent internal communication practices. * Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt core values. * The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary
3 years of experience in consumer brand management preferably in the hospitality, packaged goods or retail industries.
Undergraduate degree required.
Graduate degree a plus.
Computer Skills Needed to Perform this Job:
Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Additional Comments and Requirements:
Proven track record of developing and executing brand management plans through the entire product lifecycle, with particular focus on innovation.
- Ability and willingness to operate in a fast-paced, complex corporate environment.
Ability to travel as required on a national and occasionally international basis (approximately 10-15%)
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Organization: Hyatt Corporate Office
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CHI009073