Hyatt Cindy%27s Operations Manager in CHICAGO, Illinois
Cindy's Operations Manager should possess strong leadership, communication, organization and hospitality skills. They are expected to support senior leadership by developing and assuming management responsibilities. This role leads other associates by coaching and giving direction while leading by example. Responsibilities may include training, scheduling, payroll processing, and interviewing. Cindy's Operations Manager must demonstrate fundamental food and beverage knowledge and serve as the liaison between culinary and restaurant operations. This position plays a significant role in the overall outlet performance, which includes product quality and service standards.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Interest in continued wine knowledge education
- Ability to work under pressure
- Micros, Hotschedules, Avero, and Resy knowledge a plus
- Open Availability
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Organization: Chicago Athletic Association
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Food and Beverage
Req ID: CHI010213
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.