Hyatt Compensation Analyst in CHICAGO, Illinois
This position is responsible for supporting the Total Rewards team with a focus on stock plan administration as well as additional analysis and communication support as needed.
- Responsible for daily aspects of LTIP plan administration. Act as daily contact for our broker, create and load inhibit files for trading blackouts, verify transactions and distribute information to necessary parties, work with HR and HRIS to resolve file feed error issues, etc.
- Responsible for smaller grants and vests and will partner with Stock Compensation Manager and Morgan Stanley on annual grant and vest process.
- Responsible for all aspects of ESPP plan administration; quarterly enrollment, participant changes, annual purchases, coordination with payroll, tax filings for disqualifying distributions, answer employee questions, etc.
- Responsible for administering the Board of Director quarterly and annual cash and equity payments. Process transactions with Morgan Stanley and accounting, prepare annual statements, provide information for Form 4 filings, etc.
- Participate in proxy preparation; run various reports from Sapphire, gather support data from various sources and assist in table set-up.
- Conduct data analysis utilizing information from human resources information systems and other data sources in order to test and/or report on total rewards programs. Provide both standard and ad-hoc analyses as needed. Audit data and resolve issues as needed.
- Assist other team members in the administration of merit, IC, LTIP and communications of these plans as needed.
- General support to the team as needed.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt core values. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Experience * 1-3 years of compensation, systems, HR, Finance or other analytical experience is required * 1 years of experience with ESPP and equity plan administration preferred * Prior HR/Total Rewards related experience preferred
Education * Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations * Have or actively pursuing a CCP is preferred
Computer Skills * Intermediate/advanced Excel skills are required * Knowledge of ADP Enterprise and/or Peoplesoft preferred * Knowledge of Equity systems, specifically Morgan Stanley’s StockPlanConnect and Sapphire, preferred
Additional Comments and Requirements * Ability to analyze data from various sources and present findings * Strong written and verbal communication skills required * Knowledge of compensation practices preferred * Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment * Strong attention to detail * Ability to juggle competing priorities
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Organization: Hyatt Corporate Office
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Human Resources
Req ID: CHI009460
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.