Hyatt Director of Business Travel in CHICAGO, Illinois
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. • Overseeing business travel, consortia, and leisure accounts for Chicago Athletic Association hotel • Create and implement strategic plan for business travel account & new accounts, in order to meet/or exceed revenue goals (including Suite & ADR growth, market share shift and Prive targets) • Sales Calls & Business travel to Account portfolio, Tradeshows, Fam Trips and internal meetings where necessary. • Orchestration of quarterly and annual account reviews and market action plans and collaborating with other managers to drive production and revenue to transient segments. • Able to work independently and makes decisions based on established policies and procedures while sticking to budget. • Actively research B2B opportunities in driving revenue, brand awareness and account management . • Assist in the preparation of required reports in a timely manner. • Meet or exceed sales solicitation call goals as assigned by the Director of Sales. • Invite clients to the hotel for entertainment, lunches, tours and site inspections.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
• 4 years’ experience in hotel sales
• Strong knowledge and command of Envision, Hotelligence & Laynon
• Computer Skills Needed to Perform this Job
• Solid written, verbal and presentation skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong client relationships
• Proficient in Excel, Word. Power Point and Outlook
• Strong interpersonal skills and a can-do positive attitude
• Must be able work in a fast paced and very demanding market
• Must be able to be strategic and innovative when working with clients
• Must be very strategic when working with accounts
• Must be willing to travel up to 40%
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Organization: Chicago Athletic Association
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CHI010019
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.