Hyatt iOS Developer in CHICAGO, Illinois
Hyatt Hotels Corporation is an international hotel operating company with $4.5B in annual revenue and more than 850 properties spanning more than 60 countries. We are dedicated to completely reinventing the way we engage with our guests and are actively seeking transformative digital professionals to play a key role in these efforts. As a family-owned business since 1957, Hyatt has expanded to a global organization spanning 19 individual brands and engages with millions of customers every single year.
The iOS Developer will be responsible for developing enhancements, new features, and greenfield mobile apps on both iPhone and iPad devices. This developer will be responsible for creating lean, functional code for mobile devices as well as integrating mobile apps with a wide variety of back-end services. They will also work collaboratively with individuals from Product Management and Product Design to ensure rapid, iterative changes can be implemented to Hyatt’s mobile experience in response to new discoveries in customer data.
- Design and develop native mobile applications for iOS utilizing Swift
- Partner with UX designers, product managers and back-end engineers to build intuitive user interfaces from the ground up
- Engage in regular code reviews with colleagues to review, analyze, improve and teach coding skills.
- Consult with other team members and implement solutions in-line with the departments’ visions.
- Improve code structure and architecture throughout the codebase
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced, iterative, experimental, and data-driven environment
- Continuously learn and keep up to date with emerging technologies to evaluate impact to business and member value.
- Manage multiple initiatives with competing priorities across the teams simultaneously by applying the right level of effort and care
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Organization: Hyatt Corporate Office
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CHI010192
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.