Hyatt Marketing Campaign Analyst in CHICAGO, Illinois
The Marketing Campaign Analyst will primarily be responsible for providing timely analysis of campaign response data and producing reports according to stakeholder needs. In addition, he/she will leverage analysis results to help provide insights and recommendations for improving Hyatt Loyalty’s email campaign program. He/she must be able to extract and utilize data using SQL from various sources and assist in developing efficient reporting procedures (including automation where appropriate).
He/she will also assist with other aspects of the campaign management process including initial campaign ideation; gathering, documenting, and reviewing of business requirements; and campaign configuration and execution. He/she may support other business analytic functions within the Loyalty program, including reporting for program KPIs and other ad-hoc analytic requests.
- Utilize data and statistical tools to analyze campaign effectiveness based on stated business objectives.
- Produce timely reports according to stakeholder needs.
- Assist with other aspects of the campaign management process including initial campaign ideation; gathering, documenting, and reviewing of business requirements; and campaign configuration and execution.
- Leverage analysis results to help provide insights and recommendations for improving Hyatt Loyalty’s email campaign program.
- Provide insights and recommendations on improving existing reporting procedures to improve efficiency and properly document reporting procedures.
- Assist with other reporting/ad-hoc analytics requests to support the Loyalty program.
- 3 years of experience in marketing or related field analyzing email performance is required
- Experience in querying and extracting data from large transactional databases is required
- Experience building and automating reports for business stakeholders is required
- Experience building campaign audiences and executing email lists is preferred
- Experience with data QA and platform implementation is preferred
- Ability to check own work and produce accurate deliverables is required
- Experience in working in a team-oriented, deadline driven environment
Strong analytic thinker with attention to detail
Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field is required (including statistics, analytics, economics, business)
Computer Skills Needed to Perform this Job
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.) is required
- Proficiency in SQL (MS SQL Server/Toad) is required
- Proficiency in a campaign management platform (such as SAS CI) is preferred
- Proficiency in Tableau is preferred
- Proficiency in Omniture/Adobe Analytics is preferred
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Organization: Hyatt Corporate Office
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CHI009255
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.