Hyatt Senior Analyst for Americas Development in CHICAGO, Illinois
The candidate must be a self-starter with fine-tuned interpersonal, communication and writing skills with an acute attention to detail. The candidate must be able to work independently and balance a multitude of tasks as well as enjoy detail oriented work that requires a high level of critical thinking and customer focus. The role would support to Americas Full and Select Service Development efforts by (i) analyzing markets for potential development growth, (ii) analyzing Hyatt’s existing portfolio for trends and potential areas of growth, (iii) support the developers in the field with market and owner research, as well as, assist developers in evaluating and completing RFPs. (iv) support Development Marketing B2B activities and coordination.
- Dentifying target markets for the development team by analyzing Hyatt’s current portfolio and pipeline against its peers.
- Researching and Analyzing demographic, economic, and market specific trends as developers enter new markets and grow further into existing Hyatt markets.
- Conduct analytic I s on Hyatt’s current portfolio to better understand growth trends, customer patterns and owner relationships.
- Support the developers in the field with market research, owner management, ad hoc projects and reports and current Hyatt hotel analytics.
- Understand and use current and future Hyatt systems for capturing Hyatt’s development pipeline, owners and new openings.
- Assist in final submission of documents to Hyatt’s internal approval committee.
- Assist in preparation of materials for responses to RFPs
- Assist in coordinating activity with Development Marketing by way of mining and assembling suitable data for use in collateral materials
- Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt core values
The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- Minimum of 3 years working in a corporate environment
- Proven skills in analyzing data and establishing fluid processes and protocols
- Demonstrated ability in successfully navigating fast paced environments while showing keen focus on customers and stakeholders
- Direct experience in development, operations, sales or legal preferred
- Experience writing executive memos, media copy or press releases
- College degree required
- Demonstrable proficiency with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Ability to function within a fast paced corporate environment
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Organization: Hyatt Corporate
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Hotel Development
Req ID: CHI009053