Hyatt Assistant Golf Superintendent in CLE ELUM, Washington
- Implement and manage all aspects of daily operations and turf management programs as directed by Superintendent;
- Responsible for training crew members on the operation of all equipment with safety being the highest of priorities;
- Create and maintain Hazardous Communications Program;
- Operate any piece of equipment as required;
- Ensure proper record keeping;
- Supervise crew during absence of Superintendent (includes weekend & holidays when applicable);
- Comply with Destination Resort grooming and uniform policy;
- Comply with all Destination Resort policies, procedures and safety regulations. Know proper procedures for emergencies.
* 2 or 4 year degree in Turf Management and/or equivalent; * Strong irrigation background including repair, maintenance, installation, satellites, pumps, and central control; * Strong golf course background with experience in all phases of turf management programs; * Experience with and the ability to operate specialized golf course turf management equipment; * Ability to learn, understand and follow all budgeting tools; * Have a current Washington Commercial Pesticide Applicators License and be well versed in sprayer/chemical calibration and rates; * Maintain utmost in professionalism in appearance and conflict resolution with staff members and guests; * Strong people management skills with the ability to lead and motivate; * Must have the ability to follow oral and written instructions and work independently and cooperatively; * Current valid Washington drivers license; * Ability to work flexible hours and days (to include weekends, holidays, and early mornings); * Interest and knowledge in the game of golf is preferred.
Primary Location: US-WA-Cle Elum
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Golf and Recreation
Req ID: CLE001879
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.