Hyatt Beverage Cart Attendant in CLE ELUM, Washington
Responsible for coordinating entire station and communicating with front and back of house personnel to provide a golf course dining experience that exceeds guest expectations. Success as a beverage cart attendant is critical to the success of Suncadia Resort.
- Prepare and serve food and beverage – Food Outlets or Beverage Cart;
- Clock in and check in with supervisor on duty;
- Report to work in full uniform at the assigned time;
- Offer guests the highest quality service and product;
- Complete assigned side-work in timely manner;
- Maintain cleanliness of snack bar and corresponding facilities at all times;
- Complete daily paperwork in an accurate manner;
- Responsible for assigned bank and any overage and/shortages;
- Comply with all Company policies, procedures, and safety regulations;
- Knowledge of facility, menu prices, and hours of operation;
- Other duties as assigned.
Position will include weekends. Must be 21 years of age.
Primary Location: US-WA-Cle Elum
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Seasonal
Req ID: CLE001806
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.