Hyatt Cascade Food Truck/Chill n Grill Supervisor in CLE ELUM, Washington
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Supervisors possess strong leadership, communication and relationship skills. They are expected to support senior leadership by developing and assuming basic management responsibilities. This role leads other associates by coaching, giving direction and may include training, scheduling, payroll and interviewing. Cascade Food Truck/Chill n Grill Supervisors must demonstrate fundamental food and beverage knowledge and serve as the liaison between culinary and restaurant operations. This position plays a significant role in the overall outlet performance, which includes product quality and service standards.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you. * * This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- United States citizen or possess a valid work permit
- Valid driver’s license and meet company driving standards
- Read, write and speak English
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Valid WLCC card
- Valid Food Handler’s card
- Excellent leadership skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Accurately follow instructions, both verbally and written
- Highly detailed orientated
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
- Ensure a teamwork environment
- Work a flexible schedule that may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must have the ability to deal effectively and interact well with the guests and associates
- Must have the ability to resolve problems/conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner
- Must have a passion for creating an exceptional experience for all guests
Primary Location: US-WA-Cle Elum
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Seasonal
Req ID: CLE001824
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.