Hyatt Hill House Supervisor in CLE ELUM, Washington
The primary responsibility for this position is to maintain cleanliness of the Hill House facilities and provide recreational activities and services to Tumble Creek members, their families and guests and any potential members that visit the facilities. Participate as a member of the Tumble Creek team in building teamwork, effectiveness of services and the overall character of the Tumble Creek experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for hiring, firing and training of all facility associates
- Assist with development and maintenance of standard operating procedures and emergency action plans manuals for all facility associates
- Help develop, coordinate and implement, with Director of Recreation, club fitness and wellness programs with emphasis on: personal training, aqua and group exercise classes, fitness testing, cardiovascular and weight training for members and guests.
- Assist with implementation of club special events. Focus on member programs for fitness, aqua and social events.
- Assist with ordering of shower and facility amenities.
- Prepares facilities for daily operation using daily checklist.
- Help coordinate and implement activities for members on property and in the pool area.
- Assist members with requests for outside services.
- Understand and implement use of facility equipment/machinery with safety as a priority.
- Monitor daily, weekly or monthly facility maintenance of equipment/machinery.
- Attend weekly, monthly or quarterly team meetings.
- Assesses the need for and makes recommendations regarding services and equipment needed.
- Personally greet each club member as they enter facilities with a smile and their first or last name, depending on their preference.
- Conducts tours of facilities for prospective members.
- Works with engineering department to ensure facility is maintain at the highest standards possible.
- Work with Outdoor Pursuits Manager and Activities Manager to ensure quality programming resources are available for all programs.
- Acts as a liaison between Tumble Creek members and Resort providing support as needed.
- Assist in other areas on a day-to-day basis.
- Comply with all Suncadia and Tumble Creek policies, procedures and safety regulations.
- Comply with Suncadia grooming and uniform policy.
Must fill out and pass background check prior to hire.
Strong organizational skills and oral and written communication skills.
Proficiency in word processing/computer skills (Windows, Word, Excel, Springer Miller)
Excellent telephone skills.
Prior experience in programming and leading group activities for youth and adults.
Ability to work well with others and function under high-intensity situations.
Ability to work flexible hours and days.
First Aid and CPR certifications required.
Energetic self-starter with strong work ethic.
Ability to engage in conversation with members and guests to promote positive relations.
Must be able to handle confidential information with discretion.
Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with a smile.
Cashier experience preferred.
Primary Location: US-WA-Cle Elum
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Golf and Recreation
Req ID: CLE001742
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.