Hyatt Houseperson - HOA Condominium/Lodge in CLE ELUM, Washington
The Attendant performs the tasks outlined in the contracts entered into with the Lodge at Suncadia Residential and Master Condominium Associations. Responds to Director of Housekeeping only. Prepare weekly log of all tasks preformed for Director of Housekeeping to submit to Community Associations for review.
Lodge Residential Association – This is only the hallways for the Condominium Units.
- Vacuum and clean hallways and average of 5 times per week to maintain the appearance at a Resort Quality Standard using Association approved commercial equipment. Change vacuum cleaner bags daily or more often if needed.
- Dust and clean baseboards in hallways at least weekly
- Clean wall sconce light fixtures at least weekly
- Spot clean interior and accessible exterior windows and glass doors of Residential Common Areas as needed.
- Spot clean carpets before they become stains. Utilize only Association Management approved equipment and chemicals. Adhere to all manufacturer recommendations concerning use and dilution of chemicals.
- Pick up litter and debris in Residential Common Areas to maintain the appearance at a Resort Quality Standard
- Notify In Room Dining of Trays or dishes in the hallways.
- Use basic cleaning supplies and equipment. Adhere to all manufacturer recommendations concerning use and dilution of chemicals.
- Note any additional work, clean up and/or repair of damages caused by Resort Operations negligence or damage reimbursed by guests. i.e. Bleach stains, cart tracks, IRD spills, soil
- Comply with all Suncadia policies, procedures and safety regulations;
- Comply with all Suncadia grooming and uniform standards;
- Other duties as assigned.
Lodge Master Association – Stairways – exclusive of stairway from parking garage to Conference Services pad, Guest Elevators P1 & P2 and elevator lobbies on each floor, Loading dock, Waste rooms on residential floors.
- Sweep and clean Master stairways and railings, elevator cabs, elevator lobbies to maintain the appearance at a Resort Quality Standard. (Excludes Service Elevator and Parking Elevator and related lobbies)
- Clean and inspect loading dock area as necessary - Excludes clean up for operations debris.
- Clean stairwell and elevator area light fixtures as needed
- Clean lighted exit signs as needed
- Spot clean interior and accessible exterior windows and glass doors of Master Common Areas.
- Pick up litter and debris in Master Common Areas to maintain the appearance at a Resort Quality Standard.
- Clean, sweep and mop waste rooms to maintain a sanitary condition. Either clean or hose out trash carts upon emptying to maintain a sanitary and clean condition.
Must be able to work effectively in a fast paced and challenging environment; 1. Must be an accurate, effective, and courteous communicator; 2. Must be detail orientated, able to consistently and accurately execute stocking and distribution schedules and timetables; 3. Must be flexible, able to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays, and fill both early and late positions when scheduled; 4. Must be able to prioritize tasks properly and effectively; 5. Must have the ability to follow instructions and work independently; 6. Must be physically able to perform manual tasks and heavy repetitive lifting; 7. Function well in a fast paced environment; 8. Must be able to keep accurate and legible records; 9. Must be able to function as an effective team player and to effectively contribute to and sustain the energy and momentum of the department in the performance of job duties and responsibilities;
Primary Location: US-WA-Cle Elum
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CLE001707
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.