Hyatt Life Guard in CLE ELUM, Washington
The primary responsibility of this position is to maintain the safety of all Inn & Lodge guests, Suncadia & Tumble Creek Club members, their families and guests that are utilizing the pool or water slide facilities. Participate as a member of the resort team in building teamwork, effectiveness of services and the overall character of the resort experience.
· Maintain order and enforce pool rules in water slides, swimming and sauna areas.
· Be alert and focused at all times when on duty at the pools or water slides.
· Rescue swimmers in danger of drowning and administer first aid.
· Clean the pool and sauna regularly of loose debris and vacuum on daily basis.
· Perform daily opening, closing or mid-shift checklists to ensure all aspects of the pool operations are being administered.
· Assist with general pool, facility and locker room cleanliness.
· May inspect equipment daily and report any maintenance and repair needed.
· Administer public health and safety policies according to facility standard operating procedures and emergency action plans
· Ensure member and associate safety in all areas of the club through awareness and on-going safety training.
· Personally greet each club member as they enter facilities with a smile and their first or last name, depending on their preference.
· Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments.
· Attends weekly, monthly or quarterly team meetings.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Strong organizational skills and oraland written communication skills.
Current American Red Cross or Ellis LifeguardCertification.
Current Certification in CPR & FirstAid is required.
Energetic self-starter with strongwork ethic.
Proven ability to meet and work withthe public.
Ability to engage in socialconversation with members and guests to promote positive relations.
Ability to prioritize and handlemultiple tasks with a smile.
Primary Location: US-WA-Cle Elum
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Job: Golf and Recreation
Req ID: CLE001967
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.