Hyatt Nail Technician in CLE ELUM, Washington
Employees shall strive to provide exceptional service to both internal and external guests at all times. Employees will be responsible for exemplifying the Suncadia Resort Culture.
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Provide a professional nail/foot treatment to every guest.
- Follow all procedures and guidelines while administering nail treatments.
- Provide information to guests about treatments and services, and provide demonstrations if necessary.
- Prepare and maintain treatment area. I.e., prepare nail care equipment, sanitize instruments, ensure products and supplies are available on a daily basis, and complete all tasks necessary for opening and closing.
- Must be able to sit for entire shift.
- Must be able to effectively deal with internal & external guests, some of whom will require levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect factual information and resolve conflict.
- Promote a regimen program to guests by which they can realize the maximum benefit from their body care treatments at home.
- Promotes and champions resort culture and spa guiding principles.
Seeks continued self development opportunities.
Assist in the cleanliness and maintenance of the spa.
- Assist as needed at the Spa concierge desk.
- Attend department and property meetings.
- Pro actively identify potential guest issues.
- Monitor guest satisfaction processes, and responds to guest concerns, and inquiries.
- Continue training in new techniques and products.
- Promote and sell nail and foot products.
- Responsible for organization of all product/equipment in individual workstations.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Qualifications * Minimum of two years of experience in a high quality Spa * High school graduate or GED * College degree preferred * Industry certifications a plus * Valid WA state nail technician license * CPR/First aid certification highly desirable * Proficient in all facets of nail and foot care. I.e., anatomy and physiology, as well as a general knowledge and interest in overall wellness. * Excellent organization and time management skills * Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written required * Good interpersonal skills required * Excellent listening skills required * The ability to work well in a team;adaptable and flexible * Remain calm and professional under stress;maintain a positive attitude * Ability to work with little or no supervision * Be able to make decisions, possess good judgment * Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations. * Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing in English. * Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system. * * Material and Equipment Directly Used: * Standard Spa equipment and products * Products may have a strong odor * Computer and printer * Work around Sauna, Steam and Pools
* Regularly required to sit up to 4-6 hours per day. * Occasionally required to climb and use balance. * Frequently be asked to use hands and arms to reach, carry, and lift a minimum of 25 lbs
Primary Location: US-WA-Cle Elum
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CLE001698
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.