Hyatt Nelson Farm Pool Supervisor in CLE ELUM, Washington
General oversight of fitness, pool, and locker room area and staff. Oversee daily operations and programming of the Nelson Farm Pool and all its amenities, including facility housekeeping and maintenance. Develop and supervise fitness and aquatic programs and promote these programs to the membership and hotel guests.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Will be available to work front desk shifts and work weekends and holidays.
- Participates in hiring and training of all SFC/NFP associates.
- Provide support to the Lifeguard staff.
- Participates in the development and execution of all labor and expense budgets.
- Ordering and managing retail, locker room amenities and general operating supplies.
- Coordinate the SFC/NFP linen/terry program, including purchase, storage, inventory control, production, delivery, and facility flow of clean and dirt.
- Development and maintenance of standard operating procedures and emergency action plans manuals for all areas within the swim and fitness facility.
- Maintains accurate and detailed member files. Coordinate the Member ID process, including production and front desk operating procedures.
- Design, promote and assist with implementation of club special events. Focus on member programs for fitness and aquatics. Schedule and coordinate member social events.
- Work directly with Food & Beverage Department for outdoor food court amenity.
- Work with Recreation Manager for coordinating group facility usage.
- Understand and implement use of facility equipment/machinery with safety as a priority.
- Monitor daily, weekly or monthly facility maintenance of equipment/machinery.
- Attends weekly, monthly or quarterly team meetings.
- Create a safety awareness program for SFC/NFP and ensure member and associate safety in all areas of the club through property training.
- Maintains accurate retail billing records for accounting with legible handwriting.
- Works with engineering staff members to ensure facility is maintain at the highest standards possible, including meeting all state and federal regulations for pool chemicals and operation as well as a monthly walk-through of all aspects of the building (interior & exterior).
- Acts as a liaison between Club members and Resort providing support as needed.
- Participate in Manager on Duty program in regular rotation at the Resort.
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintaining relationships between preferred vendors and resort departments, including acting as liaison for proposals, creating new offerings, transportation needs and ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Development and maintenance of standard operating procedures and emergency action plans manuals for all departmental areas of responsibility.
- Maintaining accurate records of attendance, registration, waiver forms, and cashiering that satisfies administrative and accounting needs and used for statistical analysis and forecast/budget process.
- Ordering and managing retail, inventory for all programs offered and general operating supplies.
- Institute safety regulations; maintain a safe and pleasant work environment; instill a safe work ethic in staff; establish safety guidelines for staff to follow before engaging in any type of program with guests; maintain a high level of safety and comfort for all guests during activities.
- Comply with all Suncadia policies, procedures and safety regulations.
- Comply with Suncadia grooming and uniform policy.
* Minimum of 2 years full-time supervisory experience in similar setting, preferably including membership sales; * Good communication, judgment and supervisory skills as well as the ability to direct and motivate members and Associates; * Certification in CPR and First Aid is required. * Proficiency in word processing/computer skills (Windows, Word, Excel, Springer Miller)Excellent telephone skills. * Energetic self-starter with strong work ethic. * Ability to handle confidential information with discretion. * Proven ability to meet and work with the public. * Ability to engage in social conversation with members and guests to promote positive relations. * Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with a smile.
Primary Location: US-WA-Cle Elum
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Seasonal
Req ID: CLE001808
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.