Hyatt Night Audit - Full-Time & Part-Time in CLE ELUM, Washington
The agent has initial and final contact with hotel guests, and must be professional, courteous and helpful. Will work to maximize guest satisfaction and handle daily departmental objectives.**Examines and analyzes accounting records to determine financial status of organization and prepares financial reports concerning operating procedures by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome, check-in and direct guests at arrival.
- Review all arrivals.
- Pre-register and produce key packs.
- Handle cashier duties and balance one’s bank at conclusion of shift.
- Assist with answering phones, taking reservations, guest’s requests and inquiries.
- Complete shift check list and necessary reports.
- Monitor guests accounts and room inventory.
- Keep work area neat and cleaned at all times.
- Will work directly with all room’s departments, and indirectly with others.
- Review data regarding income, guest arrivals, late charges, daily revenue and expenditures.
- Review computer-generated reports to determine if accepted accounting procedure was followed in recording transactions.
- Count cash on hand, inspect notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and cancelled checks.
- Verify journal and ledger entry of account transactions, cash and check payments, purchases, expenses, and trial balances by examining and authenticating inventory items.
- Prepare reports for management concerning scope of audit, financial conditions found, and source and application of funds.
- Make recommendations regarding improving operations and financial position of company.
- Establish and maintains client relationships.
- Prepare daily deposits and completes control sheet daily.
- Enter finalized receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger.
- Obtain and mails invoice copies for customers, as requested.
- Process daily credit card deposits.
- File check stubs and bank receipts.
- Research and process customer claims of invoice payment.
- Call and/or mail correspondence to customers as necessary in order to update accounts.
- Assist with related special projects, as required.
- Check and approve all vouchers for payment.
- Prepare invoice deduction notices, as necessary.
- Prepare analysis of accounts, as required.
- Maintain confidentiality of all proprietary accounting and membership information.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the resort as directed by resort management or immediate supervisor.
- Other duties may be assigned as business demands.
* Previous hotel front desk and PMS computer experience recommended. * Cash handling experience. * Good communication skills. * Ability to resolve problems. * Enthusiastic, friendly, courteous individuals required. * Organizational and people skills required. * Desire to maximize guest satisfaction and room’s profitability.
Primary Location: US-WA-Cle Elum
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CLE001817
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.