Hyatt Sasse Mt. Outpost Attendant in CLE ELUM, Washington
Responsible for assisting in the development, planning, organization, implementation of quality outdoor programs for Tumble Creek Club members and their guests, employee activities, special events and group recreation. Work directly with contracted vendors to offer full service outdoor pursuits. Participate actively in building teamwork, effectiveness of services and the overall character of the resort experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting Outdoor Pursuits lead and Membership Coordinator in development, implementation and coordination of outdoor programs including; Sasse Mt Outpost reservations, housekeeping and programming, GPS programming, hiking and biking trips, group recreation, employee and special events.
- Manage daily/seasonal operations for Sasse Mt Outpost camping, guided biking, hiking, fishing, snowmobiling, tubing, water sports, and sport equipment rental needs.
- Assist with development and maintenance of standard operating procedures and emergency action plans manuals for all department associates.
- Daily operation and functions of all programs not held to but including: inventory, supplies, and overall appearance of the facilities.
- Responsible for tracking inventory for all programs on a weekly basis and coordinate ordering with the Outdoor Pursuits lead.
- Regularly promotes activities and programs by being knowledgeable of all outlets, upcoming activities and special events.
- Must be able to positively respond to guest inquiries.
- Assist with the promotion and distribution of marketing materials.
- Maintain a safe and pleasant work environment; maintain a high level of safety and comfort for all guests during activities.
- Assist with maintenance and appearance of all facilities and equipment.
- Comply with all Suncadia policies, procedures and safety regulations.
- Comply with Suncadia grooming and uniform policy.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must fill out and pass background check prior to hire. Must be an outdoor recreations enthusiast; primarily for camping, fishing, biking and hiking. Progressing towards in Recreation and Tourism Management or a related field. Must be available to camp overnight with members and guests at Sasse Mt Outpost at select times during the season. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Highly organized and detail oriented. Must be willing to work flexible hours and days. Ability to work well with others and function under high-intensity situations. First Aid and CPR certifications. Energetic self-starter with strong work ethic. Ability to engage in conversation with members, guests and associates to romote positive relations. Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with a smile. Must possess or obtain food handlers permit.
Primary Location: US-WA-Cle Elum
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Seasonal
Job: Golf and Recreation
Req ID: CLE001744
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.