Hyatt Shift Engineer in CLE ELUM, Washington
The Shift Engineer is responsible for the delivery of exemplary customer service to guests and associates. This position is empowered to exceed expectations with the highest standards, quality and professionalism. The Shift Engineer will exemplify departmental and company core values, policies and procedures in both actions and attitude. The position is responsible for routine, preventive and emergency maintenance throughout the resort.
- Minimum 3 year experience in basic mechanical skills in plumbing, electrical, general repairs and painting /drywall repair;
- Must have valid WA driver license;
- Must understand the usage of hand tools and some power tools;
- Ability to read and write the English language fluently;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with the public and other associates;
- Interpersonal skills necessary to provide the highest level of guest satisfaction;
- Hospitality experience preferred;
- Proven ability to take charge and work with minimum supervision;
- Enjoys challenges and situations where solutions are not obvious.
- Ability to make correct decisions in a high stress environment; ability to multitask various problems or assignments.
Primary Location: US-WA-Cle Elum
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Engineering/Facility Maintenance
Req ID: CLE001713
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.