Hyatt AM Buffet Attendant in COLUMBUS, Ohio
Description:Reasons to join the Hyatt Family!<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
- Free & Discounted Room Nights at Hyatt Hotels
- Complimentary Bus Pass for COTA
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Affordable Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance & Paid Short Term Disability
- $1,000 Yearly Education Assistance
- Paid New Child Leave
- Complimentary Meals & Uniforms
- Family Events & Recognition Celebrations
Career Growth & More!
Our Hyatt Culture is represented by our mission, values, and goals through: Innovation, Respect, Service-Orientation and Inclusion. Innovative, Hyatt colleagues are forward thinking and passionate as we seek new ways to advance in the hospitality industry. Respect, Hyatt colleagues are inspired by team spirit and camaraderie. Service-Oriented, Hyatt colleagues are customer focused by providing authentic hospitality in every way every time. Diversity and Inclusion, Diversity is an integral part of who we are and what we represent.
The Buffet Attendant is responsible for maintaining Market Stand Café Restaurant's breakfast buffet. The Buffet Attendant ensures that the buffet is replenished and orderly. In addition, responsibilities include ensuring the buffet is maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards. This person must have good communication skills as this is a fast paced position with continual customer contact. The ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight is necessary. This position requires moderate amounts of walking and continuous standing.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Good verbal communication skills
Primary Location: US-OH-Columbus
Organization: Hyatt Regency Columbus
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: COL002780