Hyatt AM Housekeeping Room Attendant-$500 Hiring Bonus! in COLUMBUS, Ohio
Become our next Housekeeping Room Attendant and earn$500after 90 days!
At Hyatt, we believe in being authentic. Showing kindness, care, and thoughtfulness allows us to connect in just the right way. This is our passion, our purpose. We care for people so that they can be their best.
The Housekeeping Room Attendant is responsible for servicing and maintaining the cleanliness of the guest rooms, including guest departures and stay overs. The Housekeeping Room Attendant ensures clean and comfortable rooms for our guests. This position is crucial to the ensuring high guest expectations. Therefore it is essential that Housekeeping Room Attendants are highly through in cleaning guest rooms. This is a fast paced position and requires moderate amounts of walking and continuous standing. Previous cleaning experience as well as the ability to communicate to guests preferred.
Located near the trendy Short North Arts and Arena District, our downtown Columbus Hotel is the ideal home base for travelers from all over the world to connect. Fresh and modern, Hyatt Regency Columbus offers 633 rooms and spacious suites. Sleek and stylish, our spotless hotel rooms feature upgraded amenities like swiveling flat-screen TVs, luxurious bedding and chic, contemporary décor. With over 70,000 square feet of meeting space and direct connection to the Greater Columbus Convention Center, our downtown hotel is a one stop experience for any occasion—from corporate meetings to weddings to family events.
Reasons to join the Hyatt Family!
- Free & Discounted Room Nights at Hyatt Hotels
- Complimentary Bus Pass for COTA
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Affordable Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance & Paid Short Term Disability
- $1,000 Yearly Education Assistance
- Paid New Child Leave
- Complimentary Meals & Uniforms
- Family Events & Recognition Celebrations
- Career Growth & More!
* * A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment * Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight * Ability to tolerate moderate amounts of walking and continuous standing * Able to work efficiently and independently with minimal supervision * Takes pride in a great job done *
Primary Location: US-OH-Columbus
Organization: Hyatt Regency Columbus
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: COL003119
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.