Hyatt AM Steward Dishwasher in COLUMBUS, Ohio
Reasons to join the Hyatt Family!
- Free & Discounted Room Nights at Hyatt Hotels
- Complimentary Bus Pass for COTA
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Affordable Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance & Paid Short Term Disability
- $1,000 Yearly Education Assistance
- Paid New Child Leave
- Complimentary Meals & Uniforms
- Family Events & Recognition Celebrations
Career Growth & More!
Our Hyatt Culture is represented by our mission, values, and goals through: Innovation, Respect, Service-Orientation and Inclusion. Innovative, Hyatt colleagues are forward thinking and passionate as we seek new ways to advance in the hospitality industry. Respect, Hyatt colleagues are inspired by team spirit and camaraderie. Service-Oriented, Hyatt colleagues are customer focused by providing authentic hospitality in every way every time. Diversity and Inclusion, Diversity is an integral part of who we are and what we represent.
A Dishwasher Steward is primarily responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all hotel china, silverware, and cookware. In addition, this position ensures the timely and accurate delivery of china, silverware, cookware and food for event functions within the hotel. This person must be have the ability to work in a team orientated environment and have the ability to lift, pull and push a moderate amount of weight.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Ability to work a flexible schedule
Ability to stand or walk for most of an 8 hour shift
- Carrying and lifting items weighing up to 10 pounds
Primary Location: US-OH-Columbus
Organization: Hyatt Regency Columbus
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: COL002791