Hyatt Assistant Executive Housekeeping Manager in COLUMBUS, Ohio
Description:<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Reasons to join the Hyatt Family!
- Free & Discounted Room Nights at Hyatt Hotels
- Complimentary Bus Passes for COTA
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Affordable Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance & Paid Short Term Disability
- $1,000 Yearly Education Assistance
- Paid New Child Leave
- Complimentary Meals & Uniforms
- Family Events & Recognition Celebrations
Career Growth & More!
Our Hyatt Culture is represented by our mission, values, and goals through: Innovation, Respect, Service-Orientation and Inclusion. Innovative, Hyatt colleagues are forward thinking and passionate as we seek new ways to advance in the hospitality industry. Respect, Hyatt colleagues are inspired by team spirit and camaraderie. Service-Oriented, Hyatt colleagues are customer focused by providing authentic hospitality in every way every time. Diversity and Inclusion, Diversity is an integral part of who we are and what we represent.
The Assistant Executive Housekeeping Manager is responsible for assisting in the oversight of the entire housekeeping area, to include public areas and night cleaning. This requires a solid understanding of housekeeping and laundry supplies and pars and will assure all safety and security policies and procedures are followed. Experience with turndown service, special needs of VIP Guests, foreign dignitaries, etc. is helpful. These responsibilities may also include colleague training, development and scheduling. The Assistant Executive Housekeeping Manager will promote an atmosphere that insures strong guest satisfaction and colleague engagement. This position reports directly to the Executive Housekeeping Manager and requires a strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively deal with guests, other departments and team members.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds.
- 2-3 years of progressive hotel Rooms Management experience
- Service oriented style with ability to problem solve
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator and effective in providing exceptional customer service
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills
Primary Location: US-OH-Columbus
Organization: Hyatt Regency Columbus
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: COL002799