Hyatt Late Night Coffee Shop Barista in COLUMBUS, Ohio
Reasons to join the Hyatt Family!
· Free & Discounted Room Nights at Hyatt Hotels
· Complimentary Bus Pass for COTA
· Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
· Affordable Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance & Paid Short Term Disability
· $1,000 Yearly Education Assistance
· Paid New Child Leave
· Complimentary Meals & Uniforms
· Family Events & Recognition Celebrations
· Career Growth & More
At Hyatt, we believe in being authentic. Showing kindness, care, and thoughtfulness allows us to connect in just the right way. This is our passion, our purpose. We care for people so that they can be their best.
The Perks Coffee Shop Barista is responsible primarily for assisting guest's food and coffee/beverage orders. This person must have exceptional communication skills as well as strong guest service orientation. This is a fast paced position with constant customer interaction and cash handling. In addition this position requires ensuring cleanliness and restocking items as needed.
Located near the trendy Short North Arts and Arena District, our downtown Columbus Hotel is the ideal home base for travelers from all over the world to connect. Fresh and modern, Hyatt Regency Columbus offers 633 rooms and spacious suites. Sleek and stylish, our spotless hotel rooms feature upgraded amenities like swiveling flat-screen TVs, luxurious bedding and chic, contemporary décor. With over 70,000 square feet of meeting space and direct connection to the Greater Columbus Convention Center, our downtown hotel is a one stop experience for any occasion—from corporate meetings to weddings to family events.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
· A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
· Exceptional verbal communication skills
· Ability to tolerate frequent standing and some walking· Ability to multi-task · Strong customer service orientation
Primary Location: US-OH-Columbus
Organization: Hyatt Regency Columbus
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: COL002840