Hyatt PM Event Set-Up Houseperson in COLUMBUS, Ohio
At Hyatt, we believe in being authentic. Showing kindness, care, and thoughtfulness allows us to connect in just the right way. This is our passion, our purpose. We care for people so that they can be their best.
The Event Set-Up Houseperson is responsible for setting up, breaking down and cleanliness of all event space with tables/chairs/water, etc. in the hotel's 70,000 square feet of event space. This Event Set-Up Houseperson ensures the event spaces is set according to meet and exceed guest expectations. This person must have good communication skills; ability to work in a team based environment as well as the ability to lift moderate weight. This is a fast-paced position and includes moderate amounts of walking and standing.
Located near the trendy Short North Arts and Arena District, our downtown Columbus Hotel is the ideal home base for travelers from all over the world to connect. Fresh and modern, Hyatt Regency Columbus offers 633 rooms and spacious suites. Sleek and stylish, our spotless hotel rooms feature upgraded amenities like swiveling flat-screen TVs, luxurious bedding and chic, contemporary décor. With over 70,000 square feet of meeting space and direct connection to the Greater Columbus Convention Center, our downtown hotel is a one stop experience for any occasion—from corporate meetings to weddings to family events.
Reasons to join the Hyatt Family!
- Free & Discounted Room Nights at Hyatt Hotels
- Complimentary Bus Pass for COTA
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Affordable Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance & Paid Short Term Disability
- $1,000 Yearly Education Assistance
- Paid New Child Leave
- Complimentary Meals & Uniforms
- Family Events & Recognition Celebrations
- Career Growth & More!
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment * Must have physical stamina to lift, pull and push moderate amounts of weight * Ability to tolerate moderate amounts of walking and continuous standing * Ability to thrive in a team oriented environment
Primary Location: US-OH-Columbus
Organization: Hyatt Regency Columbus
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Catering/Event Planning
Req ID: COL003111
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.