Hyatt Barista in DALLAS, Texas
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagues who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Baristas independently ensure that the retail outlet and inventory are neatly organized and attractively displayed. This position is responsible for making product recommendations and processing forms of payment to include room charges, credit cards and cash for novelty items. Baristas create marvelous Starbucks drinks in our Market. The barista will prepare beverages in accordance with menu standards and provide a welcoming and clean environment for guests.
Hyatt has a very competitive benefit package for full-time colleagues, which includes:
- 12 complimentary hotel room nights each year
- Unlimited colleague and friends & family discounted room rates
- Holiday, bereavement and jury duty pay
- Paid vacation, sick, new child leave
- Tuition reimbursement assistance up to $1,000 per year
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance, discounted prescriptions
- 401(k) w/ match
- Direct deposit
- Free uniform dry cleaning
- Complimentary meals during your shift
- Discounted employee parking and more! Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that requires exceptional performance and leads to great opportunities. Whether it’s career advancement, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Hyatt Regency Dallas is proud to be named one of Dallas Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” for seven consecutive years, including ranking number #1 in the Large Company category in 2016!
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment. * Refined verbal communication skills * Ability to stand for long periods of time * Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about 25 pounds) * Customer service skills where colleagues genuinely connect with guests and create memorable experiences * Previous cash handling experience * Knowledge of Starbucks drink menu preferred * Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Primary Location: US-TX-Dallas
Organization: Hyatt Regency Dallas
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: DAL002797
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.