Hyatt Housekeeper / Room Attendant in DALLAS, Texas
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagues who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the guest rooms assigned. Previous cleaning experience as well as the ability to communicate to guests preferred.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight
- Flexibility to work any days of the week, including weekends and holidays
- Typical housekeeper schedule is 8 AM - 4:30 PM Mondays - Saturdays, and 9 AM - 5:30 PM on Sundays.
Primary Location: US-TX-Dallas
Organization: Hyatt Regency Dallas
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: DAL002749
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.