Hyatt Group Reservations Coordinator in DENVER, Colorado
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Group Reservations Coordinator will manage group reservations and group rooms inventory as part of the event planning process, specifically:
- Ensuring all group reservations and blocks are entered and maintained accurately.
- Maintains relationship with Event Manager and client up to arrival, for all matters pertaining to guest room usage, monitors group pickup, managing rooming list changes, and tracking the inventory for individual call-in groups.
- Has strong attention to detail related to routing, billing, and auditing other reservations for accuracy.
- Reservations duties and responsibilities will be assigned outside of managing group room blocks.
- Has the ability to facilitate and maintain a positive and productive work environment with other departments.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. /Hyatt has the best to offer including: paid vacation and sick leave, medical health care, discounted RTD mass-transit passes, parkingdiscounts, complimentary rooms at Hyatt locations across the globe, free meals during shifts, up to $1,000 of tuition reimbursement per year, paid Family Bonding time, and many more! Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you. /
When applying for a position at Hyatt, you are pursuing an opportunity to join a culture built on caring and attentive colleagues who have a passion for providing efficient service and creating meaningful experiences. Our values are the guiding principles for our success, giving us the opportunity to open over 800 properties worldwide.
* Expert knowledge of Word, Excel and Encore/Spirit * Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills * Excellent time-management skills * Excellent customer service and interface skills * Understanding of rooms merchandising and yield management processes
Primary Location: US-CO-Denver
Organization: Hyatt Regency Denver Convention Center
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: DEN006766
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.