Hyatt Stabuck%27s Barista- Part Time in DENVER, Colorado
This is a Part Time Barista position for Starbucks at Grand Hyatt Denver. A Barista is responsible for assisting guests in the Starbucks Coffee Shop by preparing beverages and food items, cashiering, stocking, cleaning the café and providing exceptional service to guests. This is a fast-paced position that involves constant customer interaction.
- Previous high-volume, fast-paced customer service experience required.
- Previous barista experience preferred.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills and organizational skills.
- This position requires a considerable amount of standing, and the ability to lift, push and carry a moderate amount of weight.
This is a part-time opportunity and offers several benefits, including paid vacation, retirement plan, free meal during shifts in the associate café, free hotel night stays, and more.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment. * Refined verbal communication skills * Ability to stand for long periods of time * Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about 25 pounds) * Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Primary Location: US-CO-Denver
Organization: Grand Hyatt Denver
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: DEN005902