Hyatt Advanced Cook 3 - Restaurant (Part-Time) - With Signing Bonus in DFW AIRPORT, Texas
This culinary position requires good communication skills as well as at least two years of previous line and fine dining experience. A Culinary degree or related hotel experience preferred. Candidates should be able to perform all basic and intermediate cooking skills including preparation of soups, sauces, stocks, frying, broiling. This person may be required to give direction in the supervisor's absence.
- *Signing bonus of $250 after 90 days of employment *
- Potential to match current rate, based on experience
- Complimentary on-site hotel covered parking at the DFW Airport
- Discounted hotel accommodations anywhere in the world
- Tuition and fitness reimbursement
- Free uniform, free dry-cleaning of uniform /*Rouxbe Online Culinary Training Program is free to our colleagues! */ This program was designed by a team of committed educators with over 50 years of combined teaching and industry experience. Colleagues will have access to Foundations Levels 1 & 2 which includes 26 Learning Units, 70 Lessons, and almost 400 Learning Tasks. The Program includes approximately 200 Instructional Videos.
* Requires good communication skills * 3 years of previous line experience preferred * Culinary degree or related hotel experience is preferred * Candidates should be able to perform all basic and intermediate cooking skills * Able to work multiple stations in the kitchen * Requires moderate supervision and training * Ability to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
Primary Location: US-TX-DFW Airport
Organization: Hyatt Regency DFW Airport
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: DFW003932
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.