Hyatt Assistant Human Resources Director in DFW AIRPORT, Texas
The Colleague Experience (Human Resources) team is dedicated to creating a welcoming, fun and engaging work environment for our colleagues. The Colleague Experience Director (Assistant HR Director) is responsible for short and long term planning of the HR function.
Assistant HR Directors should have human resources generalist knowledge and be versed in the areas of labor relations, workforce planning, recruitment and staffing strategies, wage and salary administration, benefits, workforce training and development, and local diversity initiatives.
This highly visible role assists in short and long term planning of the HR function and is heavily involved in executing the HR initiatives.
The Human Resources function prides itself on excellence, service, integrity and accountability. As a member of the Grand Hyatt DFW Leadership Committee, the Colleague Experience Director is a highly visible role with exposure to Senior and Corporate leadership. This person is responsible for aligning associate strategies with our operations strategies and service initiatives to meet the hotels business objectives.
The ideal candidate must be able to create strong relationships with colleagues and be able to assist with the growth and development of all leaders at the hotel through coaching and training initiatives. The Assistant HR Director will receive support from the Area Director of Human Resources, but will also oversee the Area HR team and the Colleague Experience Manager.
*Salary range is in the mid $60,000 plus incentives. *
* Complimentary on-site hotel covered parking at the DFW Airport in Terminal D * Fitness and Education Reimbursement * Complimentary dry-cleaning services * Complimentary meals in colleague cafeteria * Discounted and complimentary hotel stays at Hyatt hotels worldwide * Career advancement opportunities
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
- 4 years or more of progressive Human Resource management experience o Experience in HR at hotel highly desired or comparable hospitality/tourism industry HR experience preferred
- Service oriented style with professional presentations skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, proven track record in high volume concept, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Programs
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills
Primary Location: US-TX-DFW Airport
Organization: Grand Hyatt DFW
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Human Resources
Req ID: DFW003893
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.