Hyatt Cook 4 - Lead Line Cook in DFW AIRPORT, Texas
Potential to match current rate, based on experience
- $500 signing bonus after 90 days of employment
- 40 hour of earned vacation after 90 day of employment
If moving to area:
- Relocation package to include $1,000 upfront
- 2 weeks in the hotel while housing is secured
- Outlets Overall F&B - Grand Met Kitchen: #1 in Hyatt Hotels (North American and South America)
- Banquet Kitchen - F&B Quality: # 1 in the Americas
- TripAdvisor 2017 Certificate of Excellence
- TripAdvisor Hall of Fame
- National Association of Business Resources - 2017 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For - Dallas Fort Worth Market
- World Airport Awards - Skytrax – 4th Best Hotel in North America
- Dallas Morning News – 2017 Top Workplace
- Dallas Business Journal – 2017 Best Places to Work
- Complimentary covered parking at the DFW Airport
- Full Benefits offered after 90 days of employment
- 401k options and match
- Discounted and complimentary hotel accommodations anywhere in the world
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free uniform, free dry-cleaning of uniform
We pay based off experience - apply today!
In-depth skills and knowledge of all kitchen operations. Capable of producing a consistent product to meet and exceed guests' needs in a timely manner. On a daily basis must monitor food production, quality and consistency, staffing levels and department training. Skills and knowledge to include culinary education, cost control, communication skills, computer skills, organizational skills, guest contact experience and culinary teaching skills and knowledge. This person must be able to give direction in the hourly Sous' absence.
Hyatt reserves the right to term these conditions at anytime.
* Good Communication skills required. * At least 4 years of previous line andfine dining experience preferred. * Culinary degree or related hotel experiencepreferred. * Able to work moststations of the kitchen.
Primary Location: US-TX-DFW Airport
Organization: Grand Hyatt DFW
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: DFW003443