Hyatt Houseperson - Events in DFW AIRPORT, Texas
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Houseperson - Events is responsible for setting up and breaking down all meeting spaces with tables/chairs/water, etc and ensuring client specifications are met in regards to room set up and general requests from team. Maintaining a positive attitude and and professional work ethic is important while interacting with guests and everyday work.
- Complimentary on-site hotel covered parking at the DFW Airport
- Full Benefits offered after 90 days of employment
- 401k options and match
- Discounted and complimentary hotel accommodations anywhere in the world
- Discounted on-site dry cleaning services
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free meals in colleague cafeteria
-TripAdvisor 2019 Certificate of Excellence
-Dallas Morning News – 2018 Top Workplace
-Dallas Business Journal – 2018 Best Places to Work
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
· A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
· Ability to communicate with guests and clients
· Must have physical stamina to consistently lift moderate amounts of weight
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
· Refined verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
· Ability to work a flexible schedule including mornings, weekends, and holiday shifts**
Primary Location: US-TX-DFW Airport
Organization: Hyatt Regency DFW Airport
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: DFW003885
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.