Hyatt Intermediate Pastry Cook II in DFW AIRPORT, Texas
Join one of the best Hyatt culinary teams, today!
- Potential to match current rate, based on experience
- 80 hours of earned vacation after 1 year of employment
- 401(k) match
- 12 free Hyatt stays per year
- Growth potential
- National Association of Business Resources - 2017 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For - Dallas Fort Worth Market
- Dallas Morning News – 2017 Top Workplace
- Dallas Business Journal – 2017 and 2018 Best Places to Work
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in cook jobs: Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You're more than welcome.
This culinary position requires good communication skills as well as at least two years of previous pastry experience. A Culinary degree or related hotel experience preferred. Candidates should be able to perform all basic and intermediate cooking skills including preparation of soups, sauces, stocks, frying, broiling. This person may be required to give direction in the supervisor's absence.
* Requires good communication skills. * 3 years of previous pastry line experience preferred. * Culinary degree or related hotel experience is preferred. * Candidates should be able to perform all basic and intermediate cooking skills. * Able to work multiple stations in the kitchen. * Requires moderate supervision and training.
Primary Location: US-TX-DFW Airport
Organization: Grand Hyatt DFW
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: DFW003646
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.