Hyatt Overnight Front Office Agent in DFW AIRPORT, Texas
Front Office associates are responsible for the guest registration process and communication of hotel services and promotions. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the guest experience. Other duties may include processing forms of payment and responding to guest inquires. You'll be the face of Hyatt as a Front Office Associate. If you have worked at other Hotels as a front desk clerk or you have an interest in hotel clerk jobs, we'd love to hear from you!
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
- Complimentary on-site hotel covered parking at the DFW Airport
- Full Benefits offered after 90 days of employment
- 401k options and match
- Discounted and complimentary hotel accommodations anywhere in the world
- Free uniform, free dry-cleaning of uniform
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- /Potential to earn more compensation with incentives and bonuses/
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment * Refined verbal and written communication skills * Ability to stand for long periods of time * Ability to work a variety of shifts including overnight, weekends and holidays and the occasional mornings and afternoons Use your past hotel job experience to make a difference at Hyatt. For immediate consideration for the Front Office Associate position, click Apply Now and complete an application for the Front Office Associate position on the Hyatt Careers Site!
Primary Location: US-TX-DFW Airport
Organization: Grand Hyatt DFW
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: DFW003941
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.